WAYS TO GET YOURSELF TO DRINK MORE WATER
It is often said that water is life.
Oh Yes! Without water, much of life wouldn't be.
It's WORLD WATER DAY and we'll like to highlight some ways for you to acquire life from water.
- KNOWING THE BENEFITS OF WATER TO YOU AND YOUR BODY:
- Firstly, with the knowledge of the need for water, we become more willing to drink.
- For Example; Did you know that drinking water helps your sanity, lubricates the joints and cushions your brain, spinal cord other sensitive tissues.
- REMINDERS OR ALARMS:
- Whether in form of an app or timer on your phone, reminders help. As busy professionals, it's easy to forget about water during the day.
- CONSIDER YOUR THIRST AS AN ALARM:
- Alarms go off for various reasons. And in thirst, it's a sign of dehydration (think of it as a person drying up). Don't snooze the alarm, drink water!
- HAVING A PERSONAL REUSABLE WATER BOTTLE:
- A fancy and personal water bottle can help remind you to drink and also aid your access to water( we don't want distance as a limiting factor, do we?)
- EATING MORE WATER CONTAINING FOOD (fruits especially):
- So drinking just water might get you feeling bored sometimes. Here's a hack for that: eat fruits and water containing foods. This way water gets into your system and you also get to boost your immune system plus fruits are sweet. It's a win-win.
- CONSCIOUSLY REPLACE OTHER DRINKS WITH WATER:
- Replacing drinks like the carbonated family with water helps you actually stay hydrated in the place of the semi-hydration (which gets you thirsty in no time) that comes from other drinks.
There you have it!! Which one are you practicing currently? Which one would you start practicing? Let us know in the comments.
#water #worldwaterday2022 #worldwaterday #drinkingwater #drinkwaterdaily